How to Unflatten a PDF
When GoodReader previously flattened a file, it may be possible to unflatten* it later. Unflattening will revert all the previously flattened annotations to their original editable state.
Unflattening may not always be possible. Here are examples of such cases:
- GoodReader`s Unflattening only works if the file was previously flattened by GoodReader. GoodReader can`t reverse flattening performed by other apps. (We haven`t actually seen a lot of other apps even offering a possibility of Flattening, but still...)
- Any editing — annotating or page editing — of previously flattened PDF file permanently kills the possibility of further unflattening.
- Secure Photocopy will make any further Unflattening impossible.
- The file may have been flattened with the Unflattening is allowed switch in Settings set to OFF.
* Unflatten PDF is a part of Pro Pack.
Personal Suggestions for Convenience
Life is Good with Goodreader !!
I have some fantastic suggestions to make this app better in the Big update. What I love about your app is that I could transfer my mixtapes from my computer onto my phone. I use it everyday on my drive to work. It would be a blessing if I could tell Siri which ones to play, or to fast-forward, etc. I wish the the title of my audio file could be visible on my lock screen when it is playing; if you could fix that, that would be Fab!
Thank you so much for your app, keep doing what your doing.
Contact us by e-mail. We're always happy to read your suggestions for improvements and new features, and to answer your questions: