Many of our enterprise customers have asked us for enhanced security and management capabilities in our app. So we're delivering protection for your business data together with Symantec Corporation. GoodReader is being integrated with Symantec's AppCenter platform, supporting comprehensive application management for enterprise applications.
With this integration, enterprises have the benefit of:
- Authentication with LDAP and SAML sources - when employees access GoodReader app, they can be prompted for passwords using existing authentication sources
- Encryption with FIPS 140-2 certified libraries - enterprise data in GoodReader can be encrypted with AES 256 algorithms
- Data Loss Prevention policies with copy-paste and file forward restrictions - can prevent employees from inadvertently sending sensitive information to third party apps
- Jailbreak detection - detect if employees' devices have been tampered with, and take required steps
- Centralized distribution, updates and revocation via in-house app stores - simplified control of enterprise with targeted distribution and revocation. Align corporate security and management requirements with GoodReader for Symantec App Center
This version of our app is a work in progress, and it will be available on Apple App Store in the near future. Until then please contact us for more information or visit Symantec App Center page to get more information about Symantec App Center.